Countertops – The work surface can be a unifying force in your project.
- CaesarstoneUS.com (Quartz)
- SilestoneUSA.com (Quartz)
- Corian.com (Acrylic, non-porous & seamless).
- Zodiaq.com (Quartz stone & acrylic)
- Design-Surfaces.com (Granite)
- Wilsonart.com (Solid surface)
- swanstone.com (Solid surface, reinforced)
- johnboos.com (Butcherblock, maple or oak)
- Spekva.com (Solid wood)
- Triadbutcherblock.com (Solid wood)
- CambriaUSA.com (Quartz)
Or call us about ceramic tile, copper, stainless steel, slate or soapstone.
Appliances – For your convenience, we have a link to a local vendor we like to use. Their extensive showroom is located on Shannon Rd. in Durham.
Sinks and Fixtures – Explore the shapes, sizes, and functions that work for you.
Accessories – It’s all in the details … check out the wide range of products.
- tasklighting.com (undercabinet & specialty lighting)
- Zehnderamerica.com (Towel & room warmers)
- Fantech.net (Ventilation solutions)
- warmlyyours.com (radiant flooring)
Hardware – The little things that make a big difference.